Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Tim!

Tim and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. It is hard to believe we have been married that long! In some ways I feel like it was just yesterday and in other ways I feel like we've been married forever! I am so thankful that God gave me Tim. We didn't start out in the ideal situation, but I truly believe because there were so many people praying for us, encouraging us, and pointing us straight to Jesus, God is blessing our marriage. We do our best to make Him the center of our lives and be in His Will. 

We dropped the big girls off at Grandpa and Mickie's house and went to dinner at a little Italian place in downtown Chattanooga. We took Lucy, but she just sits in her car seat without bothering anyone. After that we met my sister at the movie theater and she took Lucy back to her apartment so we could see a movie without worrying about her crying or something. We had a great time and really love spending time together!

Tim,

I love you and appreciate you. You are such a wonderful example to me and truly make me want to be a better Christian. Thank you for loving me in times where I know I didn't deserve it. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about how blessed I am to have you for a husband. I look forward to our future together and CAN'T WAIT to see what God has in store for us. I think He is up to something!

Love always,
Haley


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary, Tim & Haley! Love seeing all that God does through your marriage and ministry together!

Duane and Whitney Blomberg said...

This is so sweet! Thanks to both of you for being such a great example of a Godly couple and Godly parents! Love yall!