Friday, February 6, 2009

We're under the weather...

Just wanted to let y'all know that Tim and I are both sick right now. He went to work today, but came home after lunch because he felt so bad. He seems to be doing a lot worse than me. He's got symptoms of a sinus infection, but is having chest pain when he coughs. Bronchitis? Pneumonia? I'm not sure. He will be going to the doctor tomorrow if he doesn't feel any better! I just think I'm coming down with a sinus infection. Anyway, please pray for us! I'm not usually one to ask for prayer in a way like this, but it's really hard for Mommy and Daddy to be sick and still have to take care of the kids, the house, etc. We have help, but if you know me at all, you know how independent I am. Not to mention the fact that I'm the only one who can feed Addy, so I really am the only one who can fully care for her.

Thank you!
Haley

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That stinks! Hope you guys are feeling better by now since I missed this post yesterday. It REALLY stinks when you're sick and still have to nurse--I know the feeling! We'll be praying for you guys!

ocean mommy said...

Hey girl...I'm praying for you. I Hope that by today you are all better!

Hugs
steph.

God's girl said...

Hey sweetie! I am praying for you all! Hope you are on the mends by now!!
Much love,
Angela