Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I praise You for...

*I created this on Wednesday. I didn't plan on posting it because once I read through it, I realized that the reason I did it was to put some things in perspective. I usually use my sisters lap-top to upload my pictures, but it's acting silly. Tim's is so old that I'm afraid to load them on his! Anyway, hopefully I will be able to post a blog with pics soon! Sorry for the inconvenience! :-)

I was reading a blog that I read often and Kelly did a post about how so many people are going through tough times, but there are still so many things to praise the Lord for! I thought this was a great idea, so I'm going to be a copycat!

PRAISE: It is beautiful outside today! The girls and I went to the park earlier and it literally felt like summer!

PRAISE: Today, I have one little girl that is sitting in her pink chair right in front of me eating Cheetos and NOT taking a nap, but I'm going to praise Him because I have her. She is a little ball of energy who is causing me to go bald (Ha!) , but I am STILL going to praise Him because He gave her to me and for that I am so thankful.

PRAISE: In my bedroom, I have a snoozin' baby girl in her pack-n-play. She is such a happy baby and slept very well last night! She has been a wonderful addition to our family!

PRAISE: Tim has been sick off and on for the past several weeks. He went to the doctor for the second time in a week yesterday and is feeling much better today!

PRAISE: It's Wednesday which means Tim will take Emmy to church for a little while tonight while I get some things done around my house!

PRAISE: Tim has a good job and can provide for us. We always have plenty of food to eat, a nice home to live in and our health.

PRAISE: My girls have 2 sets of grandparents and a lot of other family members to love on them close by.

PRAISE: Just a FEW other things that bring me happiness: Blogging, Sonic Cokes, dates to Carrabba's with Tim, Beth Moore, big hair bows and headbands for my girls, laughing with Hannah and her friends about something stupid, Facebook, spending time with my aunt, rainy days with nothing to do, dancing to Travis Cottrell praise and worship music with Emmy, Saturday nights, text messaging, the new Yoga class I'm taking, nap time, Wednesday morning Bible studies, my niece and nephews, when Tim gets home from work or calls me from work and when Emmy and Addy smile at me.

What are praising Him for? I am counting my blessing today and I want to count yours, too!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Love your list! Praising God for the good (and sometimes bad) things in our lives certainly does put things in perspective. :)

I love Kelly's blog, too! I'm guessing you found it through "Bring The Rain" (at least, that's how I discovered it) and have been following along with Harper's progress since right after she was born. Such a miracle!

Love you!