Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is here!!!!!!

The weather is awesome here! We have a great park that's a little less than 10 minutes away from our house. The girls and I went on Wednesday during the day and last night Daddy got to go with us, too! We had a blast both times! I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there this summer!

It's so sweet to see them swinging together!

She says "Out. In. Out. In." While she's swinging!

We took Emmy's bike with us last night.

This will probably be Addy at the park until July or August...

Emmy took money from her piggy bank so that she could buy a popsicle from the ice cream truck that always shows up at the park. This was an extra special treat for her!

Apparently, Addy LOVES to swing. This was her the whole time!

I think that I risked the safety of my children to take this pic, but I think it was worth it, don't you? haha I'm j/k! I was right at the bottom of the slide literally looking down at them to take it!

Have a wonderful weekend! I'm headed to Seveirville this weekend for a shower for my nephew, Brayden. I can't wait to get my hands on him!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm cracking up at Emmy's popsicle because it's half the size of her! Love the pics, as usual. Keep them coming!

ocean mommy said...

Now THAT is a popsicle!!! LOVE the slide photo. They are just precious...

Love you!
steph.