Monday, April 27, 2009

A Nice Little Weekend

Even though Tim had a big project due today and had to work on it all weekend, we still managed to have some fun things go on around here!


Friday night we went over to Tim's brother Jeremy's house where his wife Faith cooked us dinner and we got to play with our nephew, Zachary. It was such a fun little visit! They sure are brave to invite our little clan over! Emmy loves being over there and suggested that she would like to have a sleepover with them sometime. I told her to go talk to her Aunt Faith about it. Ha! Ahem...

Tim works on Saturday's, so me and the girls just did our own thing all day. We had a giftcard to Outback, so we met Tim there after he got off of work. It was yummy! He had to go back to Jeremy's that night to finish his project (he had to do it there because Jeremy has a special program on his computer that we don't have), so me and the girls went over to my in-laws house to play with Zachary and visit with my brother-in-laws girlfriend who was in town. We had a great time! I got some of the cutest pictures!
I think this is my favorite picture EVER of them! Addy looks SOO big!

Apparently, Emmy LOVES caterpillars! She wanted to keep it (we didn't) and was very gentle.

Crawling up her shirt!

We let Emmy take her cake out on the back porch. By the time I got out there, look who followed his big cousin to sneak a treat! (Sorry Faith, I had to let her give him another bite so that I could snap a picture! :-} I DID get him to eat most of his dinner before this, though!)

Happy boy!!!

On Sunday we decided to sleep in since Tim didn't get home until around 3AM that morning. It was so nice to have a few hours to do nothing. That night Emmy's little choir sang in church and it was so stinkin' cute! She is a natural.

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend as well! It was so beautiful and warm-just like summer! Thank you, Lord, for the little blessings!

4 comments:

ocean mommy said...

THAT was great!!!!!

We seriously need to talk about a slumber party. :) I'm with Freedom's Call all weekend, but once I get back, I'll look at my daytimer and shoot you an e-mail. :)

Hugs
s.

Faith Williams said...

That's okay I am glad the kids got to spend some time together this weekend.

Laurie said...

Tooooo cute! Thanks again for another picture of Zachary. I love being able to keep up with my beautiful neices and handsome nephew! Love you guys (and you & Jeremy, too, Faith!)!

Matt and Amberly Collins said...

Hey Girl!
Mom and I are coming Mother's Day weekend to see Whitney and go to a couple of her showers. Hopefully we will get to see yall.

Have a great weekend!
Amberly