Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

Tonight we enjoyed a trunk-or-treat at our church. It is basically the same as trick-or-treating, but a lot of the church members meet at the church, decorate their cars in whatever theme they want, and give out candy out of their trunk. We had SO much fun! We were so thrilled to have a TON of people come to this event. It's always neat to just get to meet new people and invite them to the other activities going on at our church. I think things like this are a wonderful outreach. Plus, it gives kids a safe and loving environment.


My little girls looked SO cute. After looking at costumes in a few different stores, I decided that there was no reason for us to buy a $30 costume for Emmy, when she had at least 5 different things that she likes to dress up in. She decided this morning that we was going to be Cinderella. Sounded good to me! I decided to go all out and make her hair curly with a curling iron. After I did that, I put a little of my make-up on her! She LOVED it :-). We did decide, however, that Emmy is much prettier without makeup. I wish that was the case with me! ha! A sweet friend of mine let me borrow her little girls old lady-bug costume. Addy looked precious and was so excited to see herself in the mirror after I put it on her. She looked so cute with her little wings flapping behind her as she walked around!




Cinderella and my little lady bug.




Two pictures in a row of them BOTH looking at the camera. It's a MIRACLE!







On the way to Trunk-or-Treat. She was SO excited! Look at those eyelashes, by the way! She got it from my Momma!





Addy was excited, too!




One of my favorite cars and costumes. She did a great job!








My jungle man. Our van had a jungle theme :-). He gave out the candy with that giraffe thing that's in his hand. When you squeeze the handle, its mouths opens.






Cinderella and Ariel. This little girls Mom made her costume AND made her little sister a Flounder costume. They were SOOOO cute!





Trick or treat!!!!






I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Addy at the Trunk- or -Treat! She just rode around in her stroller a lot of the time. I hope that you all enjoyed your evening as much as we did! Also, just in case you didn't notice, I just published a post I started on Wednesday right before I published this. Goodnight!

0 comments: