Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family get together

Today I got to have an informal reunion with some family members on my Dad's side. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed each others company! Emmy especially had a great time playing with her cousins that she (and I) had never met. Now that some of them live about an hour away, we will get to see them a lot more! Here's a picture. It was a miracle that we got

everyone pleasantly looking at the camera!

Right now, I'm up waiting on some laundry to fold and pack for a little trip we're going on tomorrow. We're meeting my brother and sister-in-law in Virginia. I am so excited! I can't wait to post some pictures of my adorable niece and nephew! Please pray for safe travel, good weather and happy babies!
Thanks!
Haley

1 comments:

God's girl said...

Love family get togethers!
Hope you have a great new year!
Much love,
Angela