Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh the Festivities!

Wow! We have had a busy week!

Emmy's birthday party was all planned out for Saturday night. Friday night however, we were on our way to have her birthday pictures made and a fun night at Chuckie Cheese's and she started getting sick in her carseat! It was lovely...So, we turned the car around and headed back home. The poor baby got sick 6 times throughout the night. It was SO sad to see her like that! She woke up better, but then I got it Saturday. Anyway, we ended up postponing her party to Monday evening and ended up having a great time! Here are some pictures to see for yourself!


Sick Emmy. She only wanted her Daddy!



Her adorable princess cake!




Isn't she beautiful? I know, I know, I'm SUPPOSED to think that :-)



Our little family...(with a couple others in the background)



The picture explains it all!



Hannah with Addy partyin' hard. She's a wild one!



Wardrobe change!



This is a picture that I forgot to post from her party at school. She celebrated her birthday from Dec. 16- Dec. 21! She's a lucky girl, that one! (and just so you know, her cookie cake read "Happy Birthday Pincess Emmy")




OK...so now that I've gone on and on about Emmy's birthday, let me tell you about Christmas with my family!


We had a wonderful day of present opening, food devouring and family gathering! We started the morning with a wonderful breakfast that my Grandma (Mee-mee) on my Mom's side prepared. Every Christmas morning someone makes the breakfast casserole that my Mom used to make. It really brings back memories! After that, we opened presents, visited and made our way to my Dad's house. We then opened even MORE presents and had an awesome time enjoying each others company. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from Mee-mee's house, but I do have some from my Dad's.


Hannah, Vickie aka Mickie (that's what Em calls her) aka my step-mom, Thomas aka my brother, Emmy, my Dad, Addy and Tim on Christmas. (I had a different one on here earlier, but Dad sent me a better one!)


Trish aka my brothers girlfriend that we already claim as family, Addy, Addy's bow and Addy's cheeks.




Even though these past few days have been hectic, I wouldn't trade it for the world. For some reason, this Christmas the Lord laid it on my heart to pray for those that don't have families to celebrate with. I am SO very thankful for my family and the fact that we have TOO many places to go and TOO many people to see. I really, really am even if it does wear me out!


If you made it to the end, Thank you for reading!


Haley

2 comments:

God's girl said...

How precious! I am so glad you are blogging again. I love your new look girl. Or new to me atleast! :) I will be back! I got a new look on mine too-refreshmysoulblog.blogspot.com.

Looks like a fun birthday.
Much love,
Angeal

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful day! Love all the pictures...Emmy is such a beautiful princess!