Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm very happy to announce that...

I MADE A BLOG! Well, my friend Vanessa (go to the first post so that you can view her website!) "made" it, but I will be blogging! YEAH! My plan is to try to write about something fun that's happened with our family about once a week and maybe little tid-bits through out the week. I have really enjoyed learning about people through their blogs and I hope that everyone who reads this will enjoy it as much as I do! Here are some recent pictures so you guys can know what's going on in the Williams household!





This is Emmy and Addy mid-November. Emmy was so cute holding her baby sister. She kept saying "Addy don't fall! Addy don't fall!". When Addy started leaning to the side, Emmy would grab her and say "I got her!" It was the first time we really felt like Em was comfortable holding her! And by the way, Addy smiles ALL the time, but I don't think we could get her to smile even once during this shoot!




Addy all dressed up for my Dad's retirement party! She was such a good baby (as usual). This was taken 12/10/08.



Me and Emmy goofing around! Get used to seeing that cheesy smile! That's all she'll do when she sees a camera!



Me and Tim acting like we love each other! Haha! It was actually kind of fun getting a picture taken with him. That doesn't happen very often any more!



My baby sister, Hannah, getting her senior pictures done. I LOVE this picture! She's a beautiful, silly girl who I just love so much!!!






That's all for now!





Blessings!



*Haley*

3 comments:

Vanessa Lee said...

YAY! comments work now! :)
I'm so glad you like your blog, I had fun making it! Tell Emmy happy early birthday!
love, v.

ocean mommy said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm bummed I didn't get to comment last night but that's okay. :)

I LOVE your page great job Vanessa!!!

And your photos are stunning. :) The girls are getting so big!

Love you guys and looking forward to sharing you with my friends here in blogland. ;)

hugs
steph.

Anonymous said...

i love you and i'm SOOO glad you're FINALLY blogging. bout time!! :)