Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I have so many things to be thankful for this Christmas season. A wonderful husband, two healthy little girls, a pantry that always has food in it, friends who would do anything for me, yet I am constantly asking and wanting more. Why is that? Why is it that nothing ever seems to be good enough? I guess it's just human nature, even though that's not an excuse when you have Jesus in your heart. This Christmas I am challenging myself to appreciate the fact that I have everything I need and am also blessed with MANY things that I want. I have a family that loves me and a Savior who forgives me. I hope that you will do the same!


Now...here is an extra special Christmas treat! (She is holding a glass baby Jesus in a manger from our nativity scene. That's the only way I could get her to sit and do this! LOL She also randomly says "his mudder" in the video. She was so bothered by not getting to hold Mary too!)




"But the angel said to them, "Don't be afraid, for look, I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people: today a Savior, who is Messiah the Lord, was born for you in the city of David." Luke 2:10-11"

Love,

Haley (&Emmy)

5 comments:

Vanessa Lee said...

um okay. you win the favorite blog award because you post lots of pictures and videos of your ADORABLE daughter singing 'away in a manger' and it is beautiful. i have watched it three times now and almost cried.

haley, you and tim are wonderful parents and you can tell that your family is built on a foundation of faith in the Lord. what an example you all are to me and hopefully when i have a family one day, i can be like you guys! :) i love you!

Laurie said...

Hi again! I just pulled your blog up for the kids to see while we are sitting here eating breakfast. Gabbie wanted to watch the video over and over again and Luke was dancing away to Emmy's singing. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley,

Thanks for doing the blog. Emmy's Christmas song was so good.
See ya.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Aww I just love Emmy! "Jesus is going to have a cake!" Funny thing, last night I was telling Norman how Emmy can sing Away in a Manger, I can't wait til he gets off work to show him. He was so impressed when I told him she knew the words, he will be blown away when he actually sees it for himself! I hope Emmy is feeling better than she was last night.

ocean mommy said...

That is just too cute!!!! I love it..."mudder"! So funny. :)

love you guys
steph.