Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Elmo Street Live!!!

Our computer has been acting up a little and I've been busy, so I haven't had a chance to post about the fun we had Friday night!

My Dad called a few weeks ago and asked if he and my stepmom, Vickie (Emmy calls her Mickie...too cute :-]) , could take Emmy to Sesame Street Live. I told him that we were already planning on getting tickets for it so if he wanted, we could all go together! That's what we decided to do and we had a ball! Emmy wasn't too sure about everything that was going on, but I know that she loved it because she keeps talking about it! She calls it "Elmo Street Live" or "Elmo Street World". LOL Anyway, I have several pictures. People probably thought I was annoying because I kept taking pictures of Emmy, but I was trying to capture her little faces! If y'all ever get a chance to go to one and you have small children you should. It was a really cute show!
Dad, Vickie and Emmy posing before the show started. Em's Elmo flag is facing the wrong way!

My little family.

An attempt to get a picture of all the characters.

Emmy clapping for whatever was going on.

This is what Addy thought of it all...


Thanks Dad and Vickie for a great time! We love you!
Haley


p.s. I took this picture of Addy at Tim's parents house the other day. She will be 5 months on the 29th and is almost crawling! She can crawl backwards, but is still trying to go forward. I'm not encouraging her at all! lol
What a cutie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had such a great time. We took Zachary on Sunday and he had the same reaction, he wasn't sure what to think, but I think he had a great time. See you soon.

Laurie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe Addy's close to crawling! That girl is so stinkin' cute. Give them both some lovin' for us. :)

ocean mommy said...

Addy's fixing to break free!!!

You all look great!!!

Hopefully we'll see you Sunday evening!

Hugs
steph.

jennyhope said...

you don't have the follow thing on your blog. I need to figure out how to add you. =) Such a cute blog. your fam is precious!