Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekly tid-bits and a Princess Party!

The most exciting things of the past few weeks...


-My Aunt Bette, my Mom's sister, has FINALLY moved here from Charlotte, NC! She has lived there since I was born. I can't explain how happy I am that she is here! It's almost like having my Mom back. It's just awesome...


-We attended a Travis Cottrell and Beth Moore recording last Sunday night at First Baptist Woodstock in Georgia aka "The God Dome". All I can say is that it was AMAZING. Travis and Beth both have been anointed by the Holy Spirit. We were truly led to the feet of Jesus. I hope that I will be able to attend many more of their concerts/conferences. I am so thankful that we got to be a part of it!


-Tim's school started back and this semester is basically going to kick his booty! Please be in prayer for him. I am so proud to say that he made all A's last semester. It was very tough, but he/we got through it! It would be very easy for me to sit back and be annoyed with the fact that he is having to spend a lot of his time on schoolwork, but God has given me a peace about this. That is how I know that this is what he is supposed to be doing.


-Addy was sick with a stomach bug all day yesterday. It was so sad especially with her being so young. It was very scary. She's fine today, thank the Lord!





And for the grand finale...





-Today, we went to a Princess party! It was Emmy's little friend, Lillie's, 3rd birthday! Meredith, her Mommy, had all the girls dress up as a princess. It was so much fun and the girls were TOO CUTE!





Lillie & Hannah


Lydia, Madison, Lillie, & Addy playing (Addy didn't have a dress :-{, but if you look closely there's a crown on her hat!)



Emmy, Lillie, Lydia, Madison, & Brooklynn




There were many funny moments, but I'll share a few of the cutest from our day...



*Trying to make Emmy's hair curly with a flat iron. I know that it can be done, but I just can't do it! lol She kept saying "But Mommy, I'm already pretty! Why are you doing this?" as I am burning her ear....poor baby. She's learning early that beauty is pain.


*Not knowing where Emmy was and realizing she had snuck upstairs (in a house she had never been to) and found a playroom.


*We tried for what seemed like forever to get the girls all together for the above picture. We snapped it then they scattered. Not two minutes later, I laid Addy on the floor to roll around and all of the girls FLOCKED to her! (Besides Emmy, of course. Her baby sister is no big deal, now! lol) I just thought it was so cool to see how these little girls' mother instincts are already kicking in.


*Emmy telling me that she would "help" Lillie open her presents only to see her start ripping off the paper of one and pretty much opening the whole thing herself!


*Lillie singing "Happy Birthday" to herself.


*Watching videos of Lillie's party last year. I can't believe how much they have grown!


*Since we got home, Emmy keeps telling me "There were 2 Belle's at the party Mommy!" in such a shocked voice!


We really had a great time! Lillie is such a precious little girl and so is her Mommy! Happy Birthday, Lillie! We love you!




Haley

p.s. Just so y'all know, my baby sister is going to be 18 on the 16th. I will probably be suffering from depression from now until then. Time just FLIES, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like a great time! All those princesses are too cute. And of course, Addy is still the sweetest thing! That's the hat we got in VA, right?

Haley said...

Yes. I almost wrote that in my blog, but didn't know if it was important enough to! lol

ocean mommy said...

Oh Girl...I'm thrilled your Aunt Betty is back in Chatt town!! (but that paragraph..specificaly the last little bit made me cry)

Oh.My.Goodness! Those little princesses are precious! Just precious! BUT, Addy must have a gown!

I'm glad that sweet thing is better and I am praying that the rest of you all Do Not Get the bug! It's been going around here like crazy.

Hug
steph.