Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I got tagged!

I got tagged by Vanessa @ From the Inside Out, the same girl that made my blog look so great! She is my sister's Sunday School teacher and also went to high school with me. Anyway, now you get to learn 7 weird/random facts about yours truly!





1. I've only lived in 2 houses my whole life. One of them for 18 years and I've lived in the one we live in now since just a few months before I got married.



2. When I was a baby I got my baby toe stuck in a vent and I hear it was pretty much hanging off. Surprisingly, I don't have a scar. My toe just looks kind of funny sometimes!



3. Growing up, we called footie pajama's "cuddle-bumpkins". We have continued the tradition in my own family!



4. When I was little, my mom had a talk with me about how just because I was a girl I could still do anything I set my mind to when I grew up. I thought long and hard and looked at her and said "Mommy, I know what I want to be!". She was so proud and said, "What?!" "A TURTLE!" I replied. I dreamt of that for what seemed like years after that conversation. I pictured myself growing old in the Chattanooga Aquarium! Haha!



5. I enjoy being out and about and out of town, but I LOVE being comfy and cozy at home with my family. There's nothing like it!



6. I have pretty much stopped watching many shows on TV because of how it conflicts with my beliefs. It has been HARD because that's what I used to do with my free-time. Now, I blog, read, or just spend time with my hubby. I now feel like I'm guarding my heart and not wasting time on what I feel like is offensive entertainment.



7. Before my sister was born my Mom wanted to have a talk with me about breastfeeding. She sat me down to read a book about how animals feed their babies. She then asked, "Do you understand how I'm going to feed your new baby brother or sister now?" "We're gonna get a goat?" I asked.


*If you have time Laurie, Stephanie, Danyel, and Amberly, I would love for you guys to consider yourselves tagged!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha feed Hannie Who with a goat I love it! Hope you told Kathy you couldn't help you turtle you!