Sunday, January 4, 2009

They're goin' to the chapel and they're gonna get married!

I'm very excited to say that one of my BFF's, Whitney, got engaged to a great guy, Duane, last night! My sister and some others were there hiding in the bushes to take pictures! I'm trying to talk her into starting a blog to document this exciting time in their relationship, but in the meantime, I just thought that I would do it for her! Here are a few sweet pictures...




This is not him actually asking her. It's just a reenactment! (It's blurry because it was drizzling out.)


She can't remember if she said "yes", but the picture explains it all!

The happy couple!


The ring.



This couple is very special and I am absolutely thrilled for them! They are starting their marriage off right with a firm foundation on the Lord. I am so thankful that there are still couples like that. Please pray for them as they plan a wedding (with a short engagement) and marriage!

Congratulations Duane and Whitney! We love you guys!

Haley

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13:13

0 comments: